Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Launch Fest 2013 - New Orleans Demo Day & Startup Conference
Thursday, May 2, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
New Orleans, United States
Get pumped with exciting talks by Alexis Ohanian, founder of Reddit and ambassador for Y Combinator, and many more great speakers. Launch Fest features practical advice to inspire the next generation of New Orleans entrepreneurs as well as pitches from current companies emerging from Launch Pad. Come learn what it takes to launch a startup and get inspired by the founders who are doing it right now all before heading out to the 'fest!
- Alexis Ohanian - Reddit and Y Combinator - Make Something People Love: Lessons from reddit, hipmunk, and breadpig
- Patrick Comer - Federated Sample -10,000,000 interviews: boiling your business down to one metric
- Ryan Delk - Gumroad - More than #hustle: breaking into new markets
- Dick Talens - Fitocracy - Fireside chat
- Paul Singh - 500 Startups, Dashboard.io
- Steve Schlafman - Lerer Ventures
- Taylor Davidson - kbs+ Ventures
- Andrew Yang - Venture for America
- More exciting speakers to be announced soon!
- 9:30-10am - Registration
- 10-12:15 - Conference sessions by speakers
- 12:15-1:30 - Investor Lunch - Angel Investing 101 (Invite only)
- 12:15- 1:30 - Lunch - Entreprenuer pitch session for Jazz Fest tickets
- 1:30-3:00 - Launch Pad company pitches
- 3:00-4:00 - Reception
- 4:00 - Jazz Fest
- Beer and wine reception
- Awesome t-shirt
- Meeting amazing people
- Invite to BarreFest
Launch Fest is proud to be part of New Orleans Now Fest - In addition to Launch Fest, Now Fest includes Sync Up, a music industry conference over both Jazz Fest weekends, UX 4 Good, a design conference focused on solving social problems, and an event by the Grammy organization.
When & Where
New Orleans Work Community
Join entrepreneurs, freelancers and creative professionals in the newest concept in collaborative workspaces in downtown New Orleans.